Best Institution for civil engineering masters programs
Civil engineers design bridges, roads, buildings and other structures. Students may specialize in one area of civil engineering, such as construction or transportation engineering. These are the top graduate schools for civil engineering. Each school’s score reflects its average rating on a scale from 1 (marginal) to 5 (outstanding), based on a survey of academics at peer institutions.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t tell you which is best for practical engineering.
On forums, you’ll read two views:
1. All engineering is practical – it’s the application of physics to reality.
2. No engineering is completely practical – you’ll be studying physics and preparing to work behind a desk. If you want to get practical experience, get an internship.
If we’ll make a list for Best Institution for civil engineering masters programs ::
Top Schools with Civil Engineering Master’s Programs
1. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, IL
2. Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN
3.Tokyo University, Japan
As you must be knowing, you can get an admission in USA for MS by GRE.
But as per your question, some of the best universities are :
1. University Of California – Berkeley
2. Stanford University
3. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
One of friend told here MS in construction and planning is good.
MIT and Stanford fees are high.